This Infinity integrated subwoofer system with 10" driver and 10" passive radiator delivers big bass with 200W RMS amp and high-tech compact enclosure. Subwoofer upgrade is now possible in applications where custom boxes would not normally fit. Quick-disconnects and quick-release connections enable easy hook-up. Given size, shape and sound, the BassLink DC can maximize bass response for virtually any vehicle.
- Flexible Placement
- High Technology Glass-Reinforced ABS Enclosure
- Easy Hook-up and Placement
- Efficient 200-watt Class D amplifier
- High- and Low-Level Inputs
- Subwoofer User Controls
- Audio Sense Circuit
- Audio Detect
- O.75 cu. ft.
- Integrated Powered Subwoofer System
- Driver Complement: 10"(250mm) Woofer and 10"(250mm)
- Passive Radiator
- Amplifier Power: 200 RMS
- Frequency Response: 20Hz – 120Hz
- Fuse: 25A
- Maximum Current Draw: 22.6A
- Quiescent Current Draw: <450mA
- Input Sensitivity: 0.05V – 2.0V Low-Level Input; 0.5V – 20V
- High-Level Input
- Crossover Frequency: 50Hz – 120Hz
- Crossover Slope: 12dB/octave
- Bass Boost: 0dB to + 9dB @ 55Hz
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 14-1/2" x 11-1/4" x 14-3/8"
| Additional Information
|Manufacturer Part Number
|Subwoofer Freq Resp
|Subwoofer RMS Power Range
1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Be the first to review!
Thank you. Your product review will be visible once it has been approved.