Get all the wires you need to hook up a new marine audio system with this Pyle Hydra amplifier installation kit. These wires have high resistance to moisture, so they’re a great fit on your boat or in outdoor settings. Included wires: 20 ft. 8-gauge red power wire, 4 ft. 8 gauge black ground wire, 20 ft. 18-gauge blue remote turn-on, 20 f. 12 gauge stereo speaker wire, 20 ft. stereo RCA cable, and 6 ft. black split loom cable conduit. Also includes an AGU type 60A gold-plated fuse, water resistant in-line fuse holder, two 8G ring terminals, two 8G spade terminals, five 14-16G spade terminals, 3 butt connectors, 20 cable ties, and one black grommet.
- Marine Grade Cables and Wires
- Perfect for Installations in Boats and Outdoor
- High Resistance to Moisture
- 20ft. 8 Gauge Red Power Wire
- 4ft. 8 Gauge Black ground Wire
- 20ft. 18 Gauge Blue Remote Turn-On
- 20ft. 12 Gauge StereoSpeaker Wire
- 20ft. Right Angle/Standard Stereo RCA Audio Cable
- 6ft. Black Split Loom Cable Conduit
- AGU Type 60A Gold Plated Fuse
- Water Resistant In-line Fuse Holder
- 2 Ring Terminals: 8G
- 2 Spade Terminals: 8G
- 5 Spade Terminals: 14-16G
- 3 Butt Connectors 20 Cable Ties
- 1 Black Grommet
- Sold as: 0
- Weight: 2.1 lbs.
| Additional Information
|Manufacturer Part Number
1 Year MFG Warranty
Be the first to review!
Thank you. Your product review will be visible once it has been approved.